Sundae & Smoothie Boms
How many pieces come in each box?
- There is a total of eight pieces per box (two trays, with four pieces in each tray.)
What should I do when I receive my package?
- Frozen Boms should be immediately transferred to a freezer.
- If you want to enjoy the product right away, it's best to leave it at room temperature for ~30 minutes, as dry ice is colder than your freezer.
- For proper dry ice handling, see below.
Dry Ice Handling Instructions
- Dry ice keeps your food frozen while it travels. Please do not touch the dry ice directly with your bare hands. Prolonged contact with skin can cause injury.
- Please place the dry ice somewhere well-ventilated where it can evaporate safely (do NOT throw it on your kitchen sink). We recommend using a glove when handling the bag that the dry ice is in. Keep away from children and pets! If you don't have any dry ice left in your box, it has dissipated in transit and you can disregard these instructions.
How do I eat Frozen Boms?
- With your hands! Our 100% plant-based coating allows you to hold the frozen boms without letting it drip on you.
- They are best when thawed for a few minutes at room temperature so that you can easily pop them out of their tray, by pushing up from the bottom.
- To confirm product is ready to eat, perform a gentle “squeeze test” by pressing on the outer coating to see if they are ready. The coating should give gently, like a ripe avocado.
What allergens are in this product?
- Frozen Boms are free from 7 of the big 8 allergens (dairy, wheat, soy, eggs, peanuts, fish, shellfish). They DO contain coconuts, which are classified by the FDA as a tree nut. Frozen Boms are also gluten free. Please reach out if you have any other allergen concerns.
Tell me more about the ingredients you use.
- All of our ingredients are plant-based, vegan, gluten free and non-GMO. We never use artificial colors, flavors, preservatives or sweeteners. We also don’t use high intensity sweeteners like stevia or monk fruit.
What is guar gum?
- Guar gum is a fiber that comes from guar beans. It is commonly used in ice cream to make the texture smooth and creamy.
What is seaweed algin?
- Seaweed algin, as the name implies, is a fiber that comes from seaweed. We use seaweed algin in our product to give it structure so that it can be hand-held.
How long will these last in the freezer?
- Please refer to the best by date on the box.
Foodberry is a food technology center and we have lots of exciting products to come. Learn more here.